foot and ankle conditions
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions – progressive dislocation of the big toe joint)
- Hallux Rigidus (Osteoarthritis of the big toe joint)
- Hammer/Claw Toes
- Plantar Forefoot Pain
- Heel Pain (including plantar fasciitis/plantar fasciopathy)
- Bumps and Lumps (bony and soft tissue)
- Arthritis (forefoot, midfoot, rearfoot and ankle)
- Complex foot and ankle complaints (patients with multiple concerns)
- Something Unusual
- What do Podiatrists do?
- What is the point of difference between
ACT Podiatry and other practices?
- What are common forefoot conditions
treated at ACT Podiatry?
- What are common mid-foot and rear foot
conditions seen at ACT Podiatry?
- What predisposes a person
to lower limb pain
- What are foot orthoses?
- Can a spinal condition cause foot pain?
- Is arterial disease a cause of foot pain?
- I am diabetic and my feet burn
– what is this?
- What predisposes a person to foot
and lower limb pain?
Highly Qualified Podiatric Practitioners In Canberra
Friendly, experienced professionals with expertise in foot and lower limb disorders
The practitioners at ACT Podiatry have extensive training and expertise to manage your foot health. Our capacity to treat the whole spectrum of podiatric complaints using an extensive range of treatment options, including surgery, stands us apart from other clinics. No referral is necessary to access our professional services.
ACT Podiatry has expanded and now has a practice in Weston Creek as well as Tuggeranong Town Centre. Our treatment rooms are fully equipped and designed to make your visit as comfortable as possible.